Thursday, January 31, 2008

So soft you can almost feel them ...

"Cheetah"...softer than anything!!! Pink minky for your little girl...blue for your boy and camel color for everybody else!!! Rrrrrrarrrr ~
More polka dots! Brown and white...pink and white! Either way...they are a sure fire cuddle fest...
Hot pink and lime green make this softer than soft zebra print come ALIVE!!!!

Fabulous 'Snow Leopard' fabric is a show stopper ~ notice the scarf? Mommy and baby can match as they are strolling down the street :)


2 comments:

Chad and Lesha said...

These blankets are seriously the greatest thing that ever happened to a baby... I love love all of my beautiful blankets and burp cloths. Keep up the hard brillant work Rhonda we love you!!!

Ashley said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Nichole's and I just wanted to let you know that I think all of your stuff is so adorable! I love the zebra blankies!!!